You just need to study all the Cisco 300-435 ENAUTO certification exam knowledge and pass serious practice, then you will be able to pass the exam.
Cisco 300-435 ENAUTO certification exam knowledge
Take the Cisco 300-435 ENAUTO certification exam, if you are a novice, then learn about each knowledge point:
Data Type and Structures
Flow Control Structures (Conditionals and loops)
IDEs and Coding Environments
Python has been popular for many years. The biggest advantage of this language is the crawler technology. Next, I will share the learning entry, especially for beginners.
tool download: https://www.python.org/
Cisco Services APIs allow partners and customers to programmatically access and consume Cisco data in a simple, secure, and scalable manner.
Cisco Services APIs remove barriers to enterprise automation, increase productivity, help shorten sales cycles, and reduce operating expenses.
The Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC) series devices provide a single solution to configure, manage and support corporate wireless networks, regardless of their size and locations.
Router and switch configurations are one of the most popular activities of a network engineer. Network engineers configure many network equipments during any commissioning, operational or troubleshooting activities. For a small network, this can be easy for network engineers but with the expansion of the networks and with new technologies, configuring each device one by one became more difficult. To overcome this issue, configuration tasks are started to done via Network Automation Tools anymore. Network Automation Tools are useful both to reduce network engineer works and human errors. With such mechanisms, network down times also decrease. So, what are the most popular Network automation Tools? The most popular Network Automation Tools are :
We will talk about Ansible,, Puppet and Chef in a specific lesson. Here, we will fothe cus on general functions of Network Automation Tools.
Recommended reading: https://ipcisco.com/lesson/network-automation-tools/
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Get familiar with different API styles (REST, RPC) and synchronous and asynchronous API requests
- Learn how to use Postman software development tool in order to test the API calls
- Learn how to automate repetitive tasks using Ansible automation engine
- Explore a Python programming language, Python libraries and Python virtual environments and learn how can they be used for automation of network configuration tasks
- Get introduced to GIT version control system and its common operations
- Learn how to leverage the various models and APIs of the Cisco IOS XE platform to perform day-zero operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the CLI using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python
- Learn about the paradigm shift of model-driven telemetry and the building blocks of a working solution
- Learn how to leverage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco DNA infrastructure managed by Cisco DNA Center™
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, and monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Understand Cisco SD-WAN solution components, implement a Python library that works with the Cisco SD-WAN APIs to perform configuration, inventory management, and monitoring tasks, and implement reusable Ansible roles to automate provisioning new branch sites on an existing Cisco SD-WAN infrastructure
- Learn how to leverage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco Meraki managed infrastructure and demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
Completing a Cisco certification exam is not easy, and every successful candidate deserves our admiration, so congratulations to them first.
Whether you are a novice or not, I recommend you practice the Cisco 300-435 ENAUTO exam questions: https://www.lead4pass.com/300-435.html, it contains complete exam requirements to prepare you for passing the exam
Last but not least, best wishes to all candidates.